Entering the Watch Registration Code:
- On the app, you'll find a field for entering the watch's registration code.
You have two options to register your watch:
- Manually Enter the Code: Type the registration code directly into the provided field.
- Scan the QR Code: Click the camera icon located to the right of the field. This allows you to use your phone's camera to scan the QR code found on the tag of the watch.
Completing the Basic Information:
- After entering the registration code, you will be prompted to fill in basic information.
- Name of the Watch Wearer: Type the name of the person who will be wearing the watch.
- Your Relationship to the Wearer: In the last field, specify your relationship to the wearer. For example, if you are adding the watch for your father, you would enter 'Dad' in the first field and 'Son' in the relationship field.
By following these steps, you ensure that your smart watch is properly registered and personalised in the SETRACKER app. This allows for a more tailored and efficient use of your device